Mango has a extraordinary taste and flavor.. It can combined with any thing.. There are so many of dessert made out of mangoes.
Sagoo kheer or Topica kheer is a well known recipe.. It’s a unique dish.its tastes like mango rabri.
- Saboodana (medium sized) – 1/8th cup
- Milk – 500ml
- Sugar – 1/2cup
- mango puree – 1/2cup
- Mango Kesari essence – 1/2tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION ::
1.Boil milk and reduce it to half.
2.Add strained Saboo and boil till it’s looks transparent..
3.Add mango Kesari essence and Sugar mix and switch off the gas…
4.Cool it.. Add mango puree.. Mix well..and Its ready..
5.Chill for an hour
- You replaced the essence with cardamom powder
- Adjust sugar quantity as per the sweetness of mango puree
- Add sugar when kheer is completely cooked.