Kajoo katli is popularly called as kajoo burfi. It is the best Indian dessert which is otherwise known as cashewnut fudge. It is considered as a royal indian sweet that takes a pride position in most indian festival treats.
It is very easy to make dessert amd often gifted to friends and realtives during deewali. It is one of the relished and most expensive Indian sweet, made using cashew nut. I prepared these especially during Raksha Bandhan This cashew nut fudge has always been my favourite along with my baby and hubby.
The sweet might appear to be delicate and simple to make. It is easy if you keep few things in mind before making it. if you read and follow the recipe carefully then you can make perfect kajoo katli in first attempt.
I have tried 5 times before making perfect kajoo katli. I failed to nail these perfectly because of over cooking the mixtutre. And finally ended with cashew ladoo.. lol… I am sharing some experence which I found during making kajoo katli so that you can nail it without any mixtake.
- Make perfect cashew powder.
- Make perfect sugar syrup.
- Take out the mixture from the fire before they dru out.
- Make powder of cashewnut but don’t make a paste.
- Ensure that you have taken a dry spoon and dry jar before making powder of cashew nut.
- I found many recipes claming to make one string considstancy sugar syrup, but I don’t find it right.
- Don’t over cook the mixture. Becareful and take out the mixture once you see the mixture started leaving side of the pan and become a one lump mass.
Lets prepare the the melt in mouth, delicate kajoo katli. I hope on this raksha bandhan sisters will prepare this delicacy for their brothers . steal their heart by serving these homemade sweet, which will definitely draw a sweet smile in their faces.