Are you looking for some smoothy recipe, which will refresh your body and mind in summer. It’s a cooler made out of some healthy things. Ripen papaya , ginger and honey blended together to make a cool and refreshing cooler.
- Ripen papaya – 2 cups
- Ginger – 1” piece
- Mint leaves – 2 tbsp
- Honey – 4 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Chilled water – 1 cup
- (adjust the water as per your preference )
METHOD OF PREPARATION ::
- In a blender , blend everything together.
- Add more water if you want more thin cooler.
- Strain through a sieve and pour into individual glasses.
- Place some mint leaves on top.
- Serve .