The most aromatic and king of the fruits ‘mango’. who doesn’t love it. In this summer Don’t just serve plain icecream to your kids, serve some nutrients with it. Here is mango icecream with goodness of milk.
- Full fat milk 1 litre
Whipping cream 1cup
Mango pulp 1cup
(blender and strained)
- sugar 1/2cup
Mango concentrate 1tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION ::
- Pour milk into a thick bottom pan and transfer it to gas flame. Wait till it boil.
- Once it starts boiling, stir continuously add sugar and boil till it’s reduces to 1/4th of the original quantity.
- Switch off the flame and bring this to room temperature.
- Keep the bowl and beater in freezer for 1/2an hour.
- Take whipping cream and beat it in high speed till soft peak.
- Add mango concentrate, mango pulp, reduced milk and beat for 1minute.
- Everything is well blended now
- Transfer it to airtight container, cover it with cling film, put the lid and refrigerate it for 5-7hour.
- Your yummy, delicious mango icecream is ready now.
- My whipping cream is sweet, that’s why I have taken half cup of sugar.
- Adjust sweetness according to the sweetness of whipping cream.
- Mango concentrate can be replaced with mango essence.
- Watermelon juice can be replaced with mango pulp, it’s tastes good too.