Who doesn’t love to make dessert instantly . Desserts are the important part of Indian meal. Without a dessert a Indian thali (meal) is incomplete. Indian desserts are very time taking but worth making, those are also priceless and heavenly. So here I came with another instant dessert. I hope my viewers will like it .
I am sharing one more easy dessert recipe using mangoes, which will increase the value of your dining table. You can prepare it in a glance and serve immediately. Instead of mango kheer or mango rabri it can be served . This is so simple to make that ,this can be easily served to guests or kids anytime you want. These are super cool and cute looking dessert so I named it as mango basil seeds dessert cups.
Delicious and golden ripe mangoes are only available in summer, I tried to utilize the mangoes as much as possible.i made mango rasmalai, mango lassi, mango margarita, mango cake, cupcakes, mango colada and many more. Lot of dishes are yet to come, they still in my drafts.click here for more mango recipes.
Let’s make this easy peasy dessert together and surprise our near & dear ones.
- Mango puree – 1 cup
- Condensed milk – 1 cup
(I use homemade )
- Cardamom powder – 1/8th tsp
- Soaked basil seeds – 3 tsp + 2 tsp extra for garnishing
- Slices of mangoes – for garnishing
- Few pomegranate seeds – for garnishing
METHOD OF PREPARATION ::
Combine mango puree, condensed milk , cardamom powder and basil seeds in a mixing bowl.
Whip it using a balloon whisk , pour into serving glasses.
Chill for 1 hour.
While serving garnish with mango slices, remaining basil seeds and pomegranate seeds.
- The amount of sweeten condensed milk can be reduce to 3/4th cup.
- This dessert can be served immediately, but be sure that you are using chilled mango puree.
- Chilling the dessert after blending is a good idea, so never miss it.