The sun is shining , heat is raising and humidity is almost getting unbearable. In this high heat keeping your body cool is very important.
All you need is a refreshing chilled beverage to beat the heat and recharge yourself. Heat can be killer if you are not careful and stays cool.
Having normal chilled water is old fashion, of course water intake can satisfy the thirst but most fruity beverages will help contribute to your daily water intake along with nutrients & taste.
Here I am sharing a cool , healthy beverage which will satisfy your thirst when the tempeture start to shore.
Pina colada is a pale yellow colour beverage which comes under famous cocktails. Usually pina colada is prepared with Rum, coconut water, coconut meat and pineapple juice. But if you know how to make mocktails tasty and refreshing then you can make the virgin version of cocktails.
Virgin version of pina colada is totally alcohol free and made with pineapple juice, pineapple chunks, tender coconut meat and ice cubes,. It is smooth and creamy mocktailk. The creaminess of this mocktaiks come by adding tender coconut meat or few scoops of ice-cream.
- Pineapple juice – 1 cup
- Coconut milk (thick) – 1 cup
- Pineapple slices – 2 no
- Vanilla ice-cream – 2 scoops
- Ice cubes – 3 to 4 pc
METHOD OF PREPARATION::
- Combine pineapple juice, pineapple slices and coconut milk in a blender.
- Blend in high speed.
- While blender is running add crushed ice .
- Blend till the mixture seems smooth and ice-cream and blend for 3 second.
- Pass through a sieve. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.