Though India became a free nation on August 15, 1947, it declared itself a Sovereign, Democratic and Republic state with the adoption of the Constitution on January 26, 1950. The Constitution gave the citizens of India the power to choose their own government and paved the way for democracy. It is celebrated every year on January 26, in New Delhi with great pomp, fanfare and pageant.
We Indian celebrate this day with great honor and pride. we wear new clothes and be a part of flag hoisting. I also made various tri colour dishes to show my love for the nation this time. Sorry for being late , here are few tri colour dishes for the honor of our national flag.
- Dosa waffles by Shalu Jain – http://sunnyfamilykitchenette.com/Dish_Details.aspx?id=6142
- tri-colour bread by Neelima Katti – http://www.slicesnspices.com/tricolour-bread-platter.html
- Tri-colour idli by Minni Arora – https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthybloghop/permalink/1913486678884721/
- Tri colour prafait by Rosy Nayak – https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1210173305725087&id=1113822842026801
- Tri-colour instant rawa idli by Shibani Hota – http://goldenspices.co.in/recipe/tricolor-instant-idli/
- Tri-colour meringue kisses by Sarika Singh – http://sonicuisine1.blogspot.ae/2017/01/meringue-kisses.html