This is my no fail receipe.thees are soft and fluffy buns.I stuffed it with mashroom but it can be replaced with any of favourite stuffing..
- All purpose flour 3cups
- Instant yeast 3 & 1/4tsp
- Whey 1/4cup or more
- Sugar 3tbsp
- Salt 1tsp
- Margarine 3tbsp
- Grated Garlic 1tbsp
- Mixed herb 2tbsp
- Sesame seeds a few (black and white)
For stuffing :-
- Button mashroom 200 gm
- Onion 1 no (chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1tbsp
- Chicken masala 1/2 tsp
- kitchenking masala 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce 1tbsp
- Chilli sauce 1/2tbsp
- Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION ::
- Sieve flour and salt in a bowl.
- Add sugar and yeast to the flour and mix well.
- Add herb of your choices and chopped garlic. Mix it well.
- Now add warm whey and knead it well.
- You dont need to add all the whey, just add to knead the dough.
- Add half of the margarine (melted) knead again for 10minutes.
- Stretch it well.The more you knead ,the softer bun you will get.
- Lastly add rest of melted margarine and knead well.
- Transfer to a greased big bowl. Cover it well.
- Keep it in warm place.
- Wait till it becomes double in size.
- It will takes 1 to 1&1/2 hours to rise.
- Now punch the dough divide into balls keep in a greased trey.
- Brush with oil , cover it and again keep in warm place.
- Meanwhile prepare the stuffing.
- Slice the mushroom. Heat oil add chopped onions, fry till it’s turns brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste.. Fry till it’s raw smell gone … Saute well.. Add mushroom with salt, turmeric.. Add chicken masala, kitchen king masala, mix well.. Atlast add soya sauce and chilli -tomato sauce, mix nicely and switch off the flame.. Cool it..
- After bun rises put the stuffing inside the bun and seal it properly.
- Now again keep it in greased trey and brush with milk… Cover it.
- Preheat oven for minutes at 190’c.
- When there is 5 minutes to go brush with milk again add few black and white sesame seeds,dried parsley, chilli flakes and press a little.
- Bake it at 200c Atleast for 15-17 minutes or till top turns brown.
- When it’s cool brush with oil and enjoy..
- Instead of black sesame seeds kalonji can be used.
- Stuffing can be anything of your favouritE.
- Mashroom stuffing can be prepared in any ways
- Baking timing may be vary as per power consumption.take those out when top seems brown .