There is no other food that will delight, elate, or energize me as pizza does. The cheesy , yummy , tangy pizza is simply out of the world. It truly taste wonderful when you take its first bite and all the flavor of sauce, cheese and seasoning go rushing towards your tasty buds.
The word pizza makes itself tasty. Can you imagine a pizza so good that people who have eaten it have enjoyed it so much that they can’t stand to be without it?
Probably the most simple pizza is covered with tomato sauce, mozzarella and basil. According to historical facts, it was created by a Napoletean Pizzaiolo in honor of the wife of King Umberto in 1889. The three ingredients feature the colors of the Italian flag.
Mostly everyone in the world has had pizza in some ways or form. Some people like the crust while some live for the first bite. Some decorate their slices with spices while others like it plain.
First, the taste, depending in the topping you choose to place, Pizzas can be different for everyone, like wise pizzas can be made in different shape and different topping can be used.every pizza piece is like a unique work of art.
Pizzas can be spicy if you add jalapenos, it can be tangy if you add tomatoes. Nearly any ingredients can be Put on pizza ,So feel free to choose your topping.and its smell…ahhh…its compelling and a smell most people around the world know of. When being baked, you can get a whiff of the melting mozzarella cheese or sauce. It’s an enticing odor.
Have you ever made pizza ??
Do you know how to make it ??
Do you want make pizza as delicious as in the restaurants ??
Making pizza is as not at all difficult as you think…follow these three steps to guide you make a delicious pizza.
Pizza dough ::
- All purpose flour – 1 ½ cup
- Hung curd – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 2 & 1/4 th tsp
- Salt – ¾ th tsp
Pizza sauce ::
- Tomatoes – 2 no
- Garlic – 3 no
- Onion – 1 no
- Oil- 1 tbsp
- Green chillies – 2 no
- Italian herbs – ½ tsp
- Tomato puree – 1 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – ½ tsp
For topping ::
- Onion – 1 no
- Bell pepper– 1 no
- Baby corn – 2 -3 no
- Italian seasoning- 1 tsp
- Chilli flakes- ½ tsp
- Shredded mozzarella cheese – about 1 cup
METHOD OF PREPARATION ::
Pizza sauce ::
- Rinse and chop tomatoes into small pieces.
- Chop onion , garlic into tiny pieces.
- Heat oil, add a little chilli flakes then saute garlic for 10 seconds.
- Add onion and fry till they turn translucent.
- Add tomatoes and salt.
- Cook covered till the tomatoes get cooked and mussy.
- The process may take 20 minues ,keep the flame low.
- Add all the dry seasoning when there is a little water left ..
- When water completely dries up , add sugar , mix well and turn off the gas.
- Cool it and blend this using a hand blender or a mixie.
- Your pizza sauce is ready…
- Now we will prepare dough.
- Sieve flour ,salt and baking powder together.
- Add hung curd and knead into a small dough.
- No need to rest the dough we will proceed for assembling the pizza.
Assembling the pizza ::
- Preheat the oven at 200c for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into two equal portion.
- Using your rolling pin lightly roll both the dough into circles.
- I made two 7″ pizzas. Transfer to greased pizza pan.
- Spoon few tbsp of pizza sauce on the center of the pizza and Spread evenly with a back of a spoon .
- Throw chopped veggies and top with mozzarella.
- Sprinkle herbs, chilli flakes.
- Bake the pizza in middle rack for 20 minutes . baking time may varry depending upon the ovens, so keep checking it.
- You can bake two pizzas at a time but I own a microwave so baked two pizzas differently.