Mint tomato chutney is a tangy spicy chutney goes very well with dosa, idly momos. You too can use it as a spread. The combination of mint and tomato, red chillies are awesome..
- Tomatoes 2medium
- Mint leaves 1/2cup
- Red chillies 4 no
- Coconut. 2tbsp
- Garlic. 5-6pods
- Shallots. 8-10no
Method of preparation :
1. Heat oil add garlic, shallots, red chillies and sauté till garlic turns light brown in colour.
2. Add grated coconut and stir for 30second.
3. Add chopped tomatoes with salt, stir and cook till it’s becomes mussy.
4. Add salt. Turmeric, mix well.
5. Turn off the flame and Add mint leaves, mix and transfer it to blender.
6. Blend it with little water and make chutney.Add few drops of lemon juice on top..