Mango is the king of fruits and I just love mangoes. many versatile desserts can be made using mangoes. I can eat these in any form. I know mangoes are universal favorite fruit. After successful attempt to my mango cake , thought to try a cup cake version. This cupcake is same as mango cake i have shared in various groups. i am not including the cake recipe in my blog because the recipe is same. This is my tried and tested version of mango cupcakes and a no fail recipe. I am sure this is going to be a big hit.
But this year i.e on 2016 i am making little changes in this recipe and adding new photos. The colour of cuppies comes only for brown sugar i have used in this recipe. but you can take castor sugar.
- All purpose Flour 1 cup
- Cornflour 2 tbsp
- Vegetable Oil 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Condense milk 1/2 cup
- Mango concentrate 1/2 tsp
- Mango pulp 1/2 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
METHOD OF PREPARATION ::
- Grind the sugar and make fine powder . keep aside.
- Sieve flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda for 3-4 times.
- Preheat the oven at 170c for 10 minutes.
- Line the cupcake tins in paper cups.
- In a bowl take powdered sugar and oil, beat it till the mixture seems fluffy and creamy.
- Add condense milk and beat till well blend at least for 15-20 seconds.
- Add mango pulp, mango concentrate and beat for 30 seconds. Don’t over beat.
- Add vinegar to this mixture.fold once
- Add sieved dry ingredients in 3 batches.
- Fold it with a spatula.
- Pour it in paper cupcakes till its 3/4th full.
- Bake at 170c for 20-25 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean..
- Check after 15 mint.Cool it completely..
- Enjoy the cupcakes with or without the icing.
WHAT CHANGES I MADE IN THIS CUPPIES ::
- Instead of 1/2 cup sugar i take 1/4th cup of brown sugar and 3 tbsp icing sugar.
- Took tinned mango puree.
- Add 1/4 th tsp cardamom powder.
- See notes for future information.
- You can add mango essence and a drop of food yellow colour instead of mango concentrate.
- Add a few tbsp of milk if the batter is too thick.
- Ginger go very well with mangoes, a little ginger juice can be added with it.
- If you want to make cake out of it then use a 7″ tin .
- Paper cupcakes are absolutely convection safe.
- Don’t forget to strain the juice before proceeding.
- You can use tinned mango puree to get a nice golden colour.