I have some plum left with me. Nobody wants to eat that. Thought to make a cake. i will not say i aahave made a chocolate cake with plum, i have added few cocoa powder to enhance the taste..believe me taste was awesome. My daughter is nowadays have allergy with eggs and curd, that’s why made this cake with condense milk.this cake is too delicious because of the combine taste of sweet and sour. the sweetness from condensed milk and sourness from the chopped plum with a bite of tutti frutti makes the cake awesome. Few days back i have replaced tutti frutti with same amount of walnut .i have lack of walnut this time so added tutti frutti. so, if you have walnut then this cake can be prepared without tutti frutti.
- Cake Flour 1cup
- Castor sugar. 1/2cup
- Melted butter 1/2cup
- Condense milk 1/4cup
- Cocoa powder 3tsp
- Milk 1/4th cup
- Chopped plum 1/2cup
- Tutti-frutti 1/2cup
- Baking powder. 1tsp
- Baking soda 1tsp
- chocolate essence 1/2tsp
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Salt 2 Pinches
MELTED OF PREPARATION ::
- Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt all together. Sieve it for 3-4 times.its a egg-less cake so din’t skip this step.
- Slightly Warm the milk. Add cocoa powder to the luke warm milk , mix it well so that the cocoa will completely dissolve with milk. Keep this aside.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 190c.
- Grind the sugar and Powdered it. Sieve it in a bowl.
- Add butter to the same bowl . beat powdered sugar & butter till it becomes creamy and fluffy.
- Add milkmaid, chocolate essence to this creamy mixture and beat it for 20 seconds.
- Add milk and cocoa mixture to it. Beat for few seconds,just to mix all together.. Add vinegar and mix well with a help of spatula.
- Add chopped plum and tutti-frutti. Fold it.
- Add sieved dry ingredients in 3 times and fold gently.
- Bake it for 30-40 minutes in same temperature. Check after 20 minutes and do a toothpick taste.the toothpick should comes out clean.
- transfer it to a wire rack.cut it after its completely cools down.
- This cake will be little dense. Because of this is a fruit cake.
- walnut can be used instead of tutti fruti.
- Milk quantity depends on quality of the flour. Add few tbsp milk if batter is too thick.
- If cake flour isn’t available with you then add 2 tbsp of cornflour with a cup of all purpose flour (115gram)
- i have used a electronic beater .i ve mention the time according to that.if you are using hand beater be careful not to over beat the batter otherwise it will not rise well .