Orange is filled of vitamin c, has a lovely aroma and taste too.
Add orange juice to any cake it ll enhance the taste..
1. All purpose Flour 1cup
2. Baking powder 1/2tsp
3. Sugar. 1/2cup
4. Curd. 1/4thcup
5. Juice of one orange
Approximately. 1/2cup +1tbsp
6.butter /oil. 1/4th cup
7. Orange essence. 1/4tsp
8. grated orange zest. a little
METHOD OF PREPARATION ::
- Preheat the oven @200c for 10 mint.. Grease the muffin tins and keep aside.
- Sieve flour and baking powder 2-3 times….
- Make powder of sugar and mix with melted butter beat till it’s turns creamy and fluffy..
- Now add orange essence, few zest oranges and curd.. Mix it well..
- Add orange juice mix and add flour in 2-3 times… Fold it well.. Batter should be of dropping consistency..
- Put in paper cases or greased muffin tins and bake these for 15-20mint…
- Or a toothpick comes out clean.
- Curd can be replaced with 1 egg.
- Quantity of orange juice is depend on the quality of flour.
- You don’t need to put all the juice at a time. Add gradually to bring it a dropping consistency